The Dougherty Report is proud to announce that the show is BACK in Tampa Bay and we are thrilled to be heard on AM 1110 WTIS and its brand new FM signal, 101.1 .
This radio journey began right here in Tampa Bay for Elizabeth Dougherty back in June 2010 as a weekend food show. National syndication followed, and before long, the program was heard on about one hundred different stations across the country. In January 2014, Elizabeth made the decision to push the “reset button” and broadened the topics covered to include all the news going on around us… much of which was not being covered by main stream press. Now a weekday morning show heard exclusively in Tampa Bay, (for now) the show is proud to partner with AM 1110 / FM 101.1 WTIS to be with you each morning from 7am – 9am.
With the new station comes new ways to listen and connect with us.
- AM 1110 WTIS Radio in Tampa Bay (Pasco, Pinellas, Hillsborough, Polk, Manatee, Sarasota)
- FM 101.1 Serving the cities of Tampa and St. Petersburg
- Streaming LIVE at ElizabethDougherty.com
- On social media: Facebook | Twitter
- Email show ideas and topics
- Call us toll-free at (844) 544-8255.
“Who says you can’t go back?
I been all around the world and as a matter of fact
There’s only one place left I wanna go
Who says you can’t go home?”
Written by Richard Sambora, Jon Bon Jovi • Copyright © Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC, Universal Music Publishing Group